The Cyprus Society of Historical Studies in collaboration with the School of Law of the University of Nicosia, the Department of History and Archaeology of the University of Cyprus and the Department of History, Political and International Studies of Neapolis University of Pafos cordially invite you to the biggest international scientific conference on the colonial history of Cyprus to be held at the University of Nicosia on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 February 2020.
- The conference:
- Hosts 75 speakers from Cyprus and abroad.
- Includes 16 parallel sessions.
- Is the product of collaboration between 4 leading scientific institutions.
- Will last 2 days, 9.15 a.m. − 8.30 p.m. (Friday) and 9.15 a.m. − 1.35 p.m. (Saturday).
- Will be conducted in 2 official languages, Green and English.
On Friday, 8.2.2020, during the plenary session:
- Dr Nicos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus will give an Introductory Address.
- Professor Emeritus Robert Holland, King’s College London will deliver the Keynote Speech.
- A brief tribute to the memory of the late Aristides Coudounaris will follow.